ShopSavannahs.com ?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anyone ever ordered from here?...is it reputable? Just curious because they're prices are a little cheaper than typical.

thanks!

2. I was wondering the same thing. I cam across a pair of Greissimo (via ShopStyle) and they're only $633, and are normally $845

3. ^^ I'm wondering if it's maybe because they're based out of the UK. If anyone has any info on this place please let me know!

4. Hmm, I ran across this site recently and was about to place an order and realized shipping was $56 DHL. They are in Sweden but that 's a lot of money to ship to the US. Was trying to find a coupon code, if I do will post.

5. I'm in Sweden and Savannah's looks ok to me. They have a shop in Stockholm and the company register looks ok too. You could just send them an email and ask about the price difference etc.

6. Thought I'd share this email. I had asked them about shipping and duties.

Thank you for your request. Shipping to the US is $59. Most web shops have their higher prices for shoes subsidizing their lower shipping charges. We stick to the lower recommended list prices for the shoes and only subsidize shipping slightly. Return and exchange shipping is free for full priced items, but not for shoes on sale as this pair. Customs and duties are extra, normally less than 10% of the full price of the shoes.
    I hope this answers your questions but please feel free to contact me again if there is anything else I can do for you.

kind regards
    Martin Alsen

7. Perfectly reputable! Many ladies in the CL forum have ordered from them.

8. Wow-shipping is harsh!:nuts:

9. It's funny because I just ordered something (python Barbara Bui cuff) from them yesterday for the first time. I should receive it in 1 or 2 days. I think it's reputable and they have lovely stuff imo. Shipping is quite expensive I think (about 29 euro to the Netherlands)