Shops at rakuten

Anything from Japan/China Advice --> RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN !!!

I'm sorry but are you sure about that ? From China yes no questions asked.But Japan, here in Japan, I don't think so.Most people here wear authentic stuffs and as far as I'm concerned, they are very strict with fakes..

I am not a Japanese but been residing here for so many yrs. and I think the "Run away as fast as you can phrase" is a bit unfair.. Just saying :smile:

It's okay. thanks for taking it back :smile::smile:

I'm so glad that statement was taken back. Like luckycharms, I am also a long term resident of Japan, but not Japanese. I find those statements incredibly offensive. With any item, the best plan is to be informed. Don't just listen to rumor. I am sure plenty of legitimate sellers in China would also find this offensive. There are frauds everywhere, but labeling a country full of frauds is offensive.

Just check any bag you are serious about buying, from anywhere, just use the authenticate this ~ forum.

Recently purchased a louis vuitton speedy 30 bag from a seller in japan, I returned the bag because it appeared to have a fake feature, the lining of the inner pocket was vinyl or plastic, needless to say I was disappointed, any thoughts?

I am staying away from buying handbags from a japan site see my previous comment from my experience

I just read your post in the authenticate this LV thread, where you found out you were probably mistaken in returning two bags.

If, by any chance, you left negative feedback, the right thing to do would be to contact eBay and get the feedback removed. You thought you were right at the time. However, now you know you were wrong. I personally have 2 vintage speedy bags with that coating- both of them are quite old. If you would like to know how to write "I'm sorry for causing a problem" in Japanese, just send me a private message.

If you left negatives, while you wait for eBay to fix them, you can leave follow up feedback to tell other buyers that you were mistaken. This is a VERY serious issue for a seller, and also a buyer. Someone else may miss out on an authentic bargain.

I'm really impressesed that you were brave enough to go back and check if you were correct or not. Not everyone can admit they might have made an error! Good work! ;) hope you get a great speedy very soon.

I'm sorry but are you sure about that ? From China yes no questions asked.But Japan, here in Japan, I don't think so.Most people here wear authentic stuffs and as far as I'm concerned, they are very strict with fakes..

I am not a Japanese but been residing here for so many yrs. and I think the "Run away as fast as you can phrase" is a bit unfair.. Just saying :smile:
I agree with you, Japan is nothing like China, shame to lump them together! The Japanese like their designer stuff and they are strict with fake goods - my husband is Japanese and I go there often.

The Japanese do love their designer goods. They travel to Guam where I'm at to shop at the duty free shops here. I definitely have more confidence about authenticity if you are shopping at a Japanese website but is there a way of checking 100% that the website is Japanese and not just a front for somthing else?

The Japanese do love their designer goods. They travel to Guam where I'm at to shop at the duty free shops here. I definitely have more confidence about authenticity if you are shopping at a Japanese website but is there a way of checking 100% that the website is Japanese and not just a front for somthing else?

You have no idea how offensive and racist your remarks are.