shopplanetblue.com coupon?

Jul 8, 2008
well, there is a space to put coupon codes when checking out, so there should be!
if not, they shouldn't have put that "coupon code" space!

padparasha

O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
well, there is a space to put coupon codes when checking out, so there should be!
if not, they shouldn't have put that "coupon code" space!
Yah, I totally agree!! I hate when I am checking out of a site that has a coupon code input box, but you can't find any codes for the site! Nuts!
:shrugs:

ShopPB

Sep 3, 2009
Hi, We just updated our site and now have codes! This one will get you free ground shipping within the U.S....enter PB-LOVE

Look out for more soon! xo, PB

Sep 19, 2010
I had a really bad experience shopping at planet blue. I bought a Rebecca Taylor top for $295 online but he top didn't fit and they didn't have my size.'i was unaware of their no return policy so I was stuck with a $295 credit that will expire in a year if I don't use it?! I went to the store in Malibu and everything was over $200-$300 so it was hard to shop and I found a lot of items that were still regular price but it was on sale at nordstroms. If u kno for sure that the item fits u then buy it from them. If u r not so sure I say buy it somewhere else with a better return policy =)

Sparklybags

May 11, 2008
UK
Bump, anyone know a free shipping code? I wanna order something little but it seems they dont ship USPS anymore so the shipping cost is almost as much as the item!