Shopping your own wardrobe and/or really sticking to a budget?

Eggtart! Welcome back! Missed you too, I can’t wait to see what got in and out of your wardrobe, I really need you as a role model again!

More than I would like, ended up in my wardrobe but they are really neutral classic pieces that will last me a long time. A midi black faux leather skirt, a brown faux leather wrap skirt, and a few black tops for work. Added a couple pair of sneaker/walking shoes because I will be going in a Baltic cruise next year (very excited!) and want to make sure I have the right shoes, and a pair of dark brown suede knee high boots! I newly discovered vionic shoes and am in love - purchased a pair of their sneakers on sale and really canny stop recommending them to ppl lol
a51da7d7069535f98f3d734cff5ec0fb.jpg
c744690698d0dcbcd4e7869ca6bc6870.jpg
a8d1cef05c10db219b38a4a1b6dd4718.jpg
aa9605c3f007bf1311d0d91c73b0f4e6.jpg
c26793002de9cd4401ce7deeb228c180.jpg

I did let go of a bunch of stuff though to, ‘trade-up’ so to speak, so while I didn’t not shop, I’m very pleased with everything I brought in

More than I would like, ended up in my wardrobe but they are really neutral classic pieces that will last me a long time. A midi black faux leather skirt, a brown faux leather wrap skirt, and a few black tops for work. Added a couple pair of sneaker/walking shoes because I will be going in a Baltic cruise next year (very excited!) and want to make sure I have the right shoes, and a pair of dark brown suede knee high boots! I newly discovered vionic shoes and am in love - purchased a pair of their sneakers on sale and really canny stop recommending them to ppl lol

I did let go of a bunch of stuff though to, ‘trade-up’ so to speak, so while I didn’t not shop, I’m very pleased with everything I brought in

All those pieces are very nice and classic @eggtartapproved Congrats on your purchases Waiting to see how you style. Please share pics
Baltic Cruise sounds very exciting[emoji13]What countries that is going include, if you don’t mind asking you

Reactions: eggtartapproved
All those pieces are very nice and classic @eggtartapproved Congrats on your purchases Waiting to see how you style. Please share pics
Baltic Cruise sounds very exciting[emoji13]What countries that is going include, if you don’t mind asking you

Thank you! We’ll be taking off in Copenhagen, going to Berlin, Tallinn, st. Petersburg,Helsinki, and Stockholm. We’re going for a family reunion as the older generation is getting older so we want to make new memories. It will be the first time in maybe 20 years since I’ve had a chance to travel with my parents together - usually they go together or timing isn’t right for the three of us to travel together. No we’re adding dh and extended family! Very excited for this!

Reactions: Marylin and Gigi1
Thank you! We’ll be taking off in Copenhagen, going to Berlin, Tallinn, st. Petersburg,Helsinki, and Stockholm. We’re going for a family reunion as the older generation is getting older so we want to make new memories. It will be the first time in maybe 20 years since I’ve had a chance to travel with my parents together - usually they go together or timing isn’t right for the three of us to travel together. No we’re adding dh and extended family! Very excited for this!

That’s sounds amazing [emoji106] whole family it’s so priceless and I see you going to be in one of the Baltic states-Estonia. I am originally from Lithuania , Estonia is beautiful. Well all the places you are going to see on this cruise, are beautiful. Lucky you ! [emoji4][emoji173]️

Everthing you got is really great. Basics, but special. Everything very versatile, but with a twist, which I love! I can see the skirts working very well with your wardrobe.
How wonderful going on a cruise with your family, what a big endeavor! How much time are you allowing yourself in each place? It seems like a lot of input.

Hello, Ladies!
Christmas is coming early. I’m done with work and all the parties are attended, all the meals eaten, all the friends met. It wasn’t as much as last year, but still seemed like an endless task. Working during the day, sometimes changing into a festive outfit, sometimes just putting in big earrings and going for a celebration in the evening. You know that Christmas Eve actually is when we celebrate in Germany, that’s when we get all our presents, so whatever isn’t shopped and done by tomorrow afternoon, will not get done. And who cares? I’m just grateful I’m finally home with my husband and sons and it already feels like Christmas not having to be somewhere else all the time.
Can’t wait to see what Santa puts under your trees and what everybody is wearing for the festivities! :drinks:

Everthing you got is really great. Basics, but special. Everything very versatile, but with a twist, which I love! I can see the skirts working very well with your wardrobe.
How wonderful going on a cruise with your family, what a big endeavor! How much time are you allowing yourself in each place? It seems like a lot of input.

Thank you, Marylin! Yes, I love basics with a twist or small details that maybe only I will know or care about haha.

The whole cruise is 9 night so we only have a day in each port, 2 nights in st. Petersburg and we’re going to arrive in Copenhagen earlier to tour around a bit too. It’s my first cruise so I’m very excited but yes, I would love to spend more time in each spot.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas with your family!!

Reactions: Marylin and Gigi1
Hello, Ladies!
Christmas is coming early. I’m done with work and all the parties are attended, all the meals eaten, all the friends met. It wasn’t as much as last year, but still seemed like an endless task. Working during the day, sometimes changing into a festive outfit, sometimes just putting in big earrings and going for a celebration in the evening. You know that Christmas Eve actually is when we celebrate in Germany, that’s when we get all our presents, so whatever isn’t shopped and done by tomorrow afternoon, will not get done. And who cares? I’m just grateful I’m finally home with my husband and sons and it already feels like Christmas not having to be somewhere else all the time.
Can’t wait to see what Santa puts under your trees and what everybody is wearing for the festivities! :drinks:

So many ppl are saying Christmas just a day, it’s more for kids... [emoji849][emoji854] I don’t agree . I grew up the same as you @Marylin, and Christmas Eve is the most important, sitting at the table with family, and for those who are not there with us for any reason, we always put empty plates. And then we find our gifts under the Christmas tree. And leaving for night Mass to Church. And once we back, then we eat dessert and meat dishes. On Christmas Eve, we only eat fish dishes, no meat, no milk products. And to all of that, grandma used to starve us all day. Well she called-fasting Anyways those are the best memories.... I don’t experience the same festivity or have the same emotion, here in US [emoji17]
Merry Christmas ladies!wishing you many many gifts[emoji14]

Hi ladies,
Some of you might remember me from some months ago. I think I stopped posting in August, when I found out I was pregnant with me second child! We found out that it was another girl quite recently. We have been very excited, and my priorities shifted. I just stopped caring about clothes at all, especially now that I'm stuck with maternity wear and my figure is going to change inevitably... can't wear my basics anymore and can't pick up new stuff, because I had all my maternity wear from my first girl and the economy with two children doesn't give room to much else. I started working as a highschool teacher and that, with my kid and my pregnancy, takes all my time.
Anyway, I'm just here to wish you all a great 2019! I might come here on and off, and will DEFINITELY return when I'm back at my prepregnancy weight and can start going back to my regular wardrobe. HAPPY 2019 LADIES!

Hi ladies,
Some of you might remember me from some months ago. I think I stopped posting in August, when I found out I was pregnant with me second child! We found out that it was another girl quite recently. We have been very excited, and my priorities shifted. I just stopped caring about clothes at all, especially now that I'm stuck with maternity wear and my figure is going to change inevitably... can't wear my basics anymore and can't pick up new stuff, because I had all my maternity wear from my first girl and the economy with two children doesn't give room to much else. I started working as a highschool teacher and that, with my kid and my pregnancy, takes all my time.
Anyway, I'm just here to wish you all a great 2019! I might come here on and off, and will DEFINITELY return when I'm back at my prepregnancy weight and can start going back to my regular wardrobe. HAPPY 2019 LADIES!

Of course we remember you, sweetheart [emoji173]️, you have so adorable baby [emoji64] beautiful family and were posting very beautiful jewelry [emoji7] yes
What a great news! Congratulations on the pregnancy! Your priorities are understandable and admired. Family is the most important thing in life.
Enjoy your holidays and wishing you very happy and healthy 2019

Reactions: Marylin
So finally wore my Chanel equestrian collection skirt with my new puffer. Although it is still warm, and tourists wear shorts, I am tired of hot weather and wear more Florida winterish outfit with short Demi booties no sandals . [emoji849]
051c685961834d643e3effa5fb0b6b04.jpg
Like usual, you look beautiful! I hope you had a great Christmas and a wonderful New Year’s Eve! Wishing you a happy, healthy great new year!

Reactions: Gigi1
Hi ladies,
How fantastic! Congratulations! This is going to be such an exciting, happy year for you, I know it! Please check in every once in a while. With shopping your pregnancy wardrobe it would be fun seeing how you style it and what you can do with accessories. We hope to hear more from your two little girls soon!

Reactions: Gigi1
Dear, lovely Ladies! Happy new year to all of you. May this be a year of love and understanding, of truth and peace and lots of fun!
I love new beginnings and I couldn’t wait for this one after a very difficult 2018. I'm hoping to hear a lot from you and can’t wait to see how you shop your wardrobes. I was pretty good about how much I spent, because I shopped smartly and on sale a lot. I also didn’t need anything in particular last year, expect for a new winter coat. I finally found the one missing Chanel bag, so hopefully a can resist in 2019... I was surprised though how many things I got, I do count every sock and bra and hair clip, but I need to get the numbers down in 2019.
I had promised to show my new Chanel bag, but keep forgetting to take a picture. So I will have to borrow one from the official site.
This was the Christmas gift I gave myself. 3E51E91D-0125-46A1-ACF0-F178920775CB.png

Reactions: mtg116 and Gigi1