Shopping with the gals...SF Opening PICS!!

ajamesgrly

~Jamie~
O.G.
Feb 2, 2006
Hi everyone!

Today I went to the grand opening of the SF LV in Union square...and it was great! here are some pics of the days events or at least what I was able to capture. For those of you who don't know, for the past several months the boutique was cramped up in a tiny little basement and now they have expanded it to a multi-level store complete with a luggage section, men RTW and shoes, womens RTW and shoes, a separate speedy section, jewelry section, lots of couches and lounges, and even a baby wear section! the architechture, the set up, the lighting was amazing...it truely was a work of art that no words can decribe...you have to see it to appreciate the beauty of the new store! btw, I have never seen so many ladies in my life carry around squishy, the steven sprouse bag...etc...every other woman I saw had a limited bag! I was carrying my good old Croissant GM which I love to death...so...:love:

Here are some pics!

View from the outside

outsideveiw.jpg

a blurry pic of the luggage section
luggagesection.jpg

outside displays
adeledisplay.jpg

squishydisplay.jpg

the cruise line...which happened to be available for purchase TODAY! I fell in love with this line...it is so much better IRL!!!!!
cruiseline.jpg

vintage trunks
vintagetrunks.jpg

more to follow........

just to add more info...

there were a lot more limited items that will only be on display for the next week before they get sent off ot paris...

I saw a black croc alma, brown croc speedy...and a lot more croc items...they had a "san francisco" watch that was encrusted with diamonds...my sa said it was over 40k and only 6 of them were ever made..

here is a pic of the i love you art piece..
iloveyou.jpg

hahhah took you long enough to post them! i kept refreshing the page. i was going to make a post with the new pics if you didn't do it within the hour. i knew you wouldn't let me down. =D ahhh yes the cruise line beautiful. omg, we should have taken the picture of the limited edition watch. i can't believe there's only 6 in the world. and sheesh costing as much as a car. I think there was a thread with the picture of it somewhere.

Thanks so much for the great pictures...I was asked to attend, but as I'm 3000 miles away...it's not possible. I imagine a few people did fly in, but that wouldn't have been an option...LOL. I am not a jetsetter, just an occasional customer and not a big one at that. I am LV on a budget...that is my real life. I understand that tons of VIPs of LV Paris were there. I hope to see it IRL someday...

I'm sure michelle is out having a blast...the place looked amazing at night, there were djs and I believe a bunch of press and media as well!!!

oh and if ladies get the chance...visit the store this week to see all the limited goodies before they get sent off to paris!!! i swear they had every LV item imaginable...my sa said it is now considered a "mason" supposedly there is only one other maison which is on champ elysee in paris! we are the biggest in north america!!

Oo:huh:O..Thanks so much for the pix and letting us live vicariously through u! Glad to hear that u had a great time too! Did I also hear "a special speedy section"??! How cool is that (well, for me it is..'cos our LV's just blah)!?!