Shopping weekend in Milan with girlfriends - recommendations needed!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So, I've had a really rough summer, no vacation due to a lot of bad and sad things happening, and I'm planning to go with my two girlfriends on a long weekend to Milan - focusing on shopping and eating, actually.

I went to Milan last New Year, so I generally know what I'm looking for, but I'd like to ask you lovely ladies for recommendations in terms of accomodation (shortest possible walking distance from Duomo, or somewhere in the middle of Quadrileto, a nice place, not necessarily budget) and the loveliest restaurants...

For that matter, anything you feel is important for me to know, before I dive into Prada, Valentino and D&G :yahoo:

2. there's an outlet mall north of Milan.. near Lake Cuomo, if I'm not mistaken. Maybe someone else has more info.. but it's supposed to be great..

3. You have to see Fox Town, outlet near Milan, close to Swiss border. :biggrin: Its premier designer outlet!:nuts:

4. yup, that's the one ^^^^^^^

5. Thanks a lot ladies, will check it out!

6. Wow, this looks like an amazing place - Valentino, Prada, D&G, Armani... in an outlet?!?!?! You ladies are the best!
    Any special restaurant recommendations?