Shopping tote or Medium Loulou

Shopping Tote, Medium Loulou, Another LV?

• Total voters

ashxree

Jan 9, 2018
I know... 2 different ends of the spectrum! If anyone has reference photos highly appreciated!!! Your thoughts and what I should get! I love love my Neverfull so i've been eyeing the shopping tote. But again the Medium Loulou looks just as great! But the price difference is pretty extreme! Thanks lovelies XoXo.

I would get the medium loulou. I have both the shopping tote and the Neverfull and they are very similar in that they essentially perform the same function, hold the same amount etc. (On the other hand, we are bag lovers and so functionality isn't always a focus if we love a bag!)

I have a small loulou as well and I love it, so my vote is with the loulou! But ultimately, you should go with whichever one makes your heart flutter the most :smile:

Reactions: ashxree
I would get the medium loulou. I have both the shopping tote and the Neverfull and they are very similar in that they essentially perform the same function, hold the same amount etc. (On the other hand, we are bag lovers and so functionality isn't always a focus if we love a bag!)

I have a small loulou as well and I love it, so my vote is with the loulou! But ultimately, you should go with whichever one makes your heart flutter the most :smile:
I hate that I love bags!!!! I might just need both :o :heart:

Reactions: venusdoom