Shopping tips for Houston

1. I will be in Houston for a week around Christmas. This is my first time in Houston (and Texas, for that matter :smile:) and I would be happy to get some shopping recommendations
    -nice malls (In the US I like shops like Nordstrom, Saks, Neiman Marcus, Sephora etc)
    -some place where I can buy designer jeans at good prices (I like 7 for all Mankind and Joes..), they cost the equivalent of 280 dollars here so for me any place will be cheap probably ;)
    -nice vintage stores
    -any good outlets
    -anything else you recommend, where you like going etc.

TIA!

2. Houston Galleria has everything from Neiman Marcus, Saks, Nordstrom. They also have a Nordstrom Rack and Neiman Marcus Last Call across the street. In Uptown Park area you'll find high end boutiques like Hermes.

3. Houston has some great finds at the last call neimans store right across from the galleria. Also nordstrom rack. All across from the galleria. Jeans like 7FAM or Mek or Joe's cost less than 150.00 there. Chanel boutiques have many many handbag selections!!! Fairfield outlets at 290hwy have a pretty good selection of stores from Tory Burch, Burberry, Saks off 5th, and many others. Happy shopping!! :smile:

4. For what you're wanting to shop for looks like Galleria and the Galleria area is the place to be. Houston Premium Outlets has some great stores and also on the opposite end of the city closer to Galveston there is the new Tanger Outlet which opens this month. Hope you have fun shopping and exploring Houston!

5. More than you can imagine is a wonderful high end resale shop close to the galleria. They have an online shop also. agree with the other posts, you can find what you're looking for at the galleria and across the street at norstrom rack and last call..