Shopping Tips for Berlin Trip in May

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone,

I will be traveling to Berlin in May and wanted to ask if anyone can give me a few tips on where I can find nice Seconhand Stores in Berlin.

I am mainly interested in shops selling designer fashion.

Thanks for your advices :flowers:

2. Alexanderplatz is the place to go to, so is Alexa and KaDeWe.

3. Def. go to Kadewe! It is mainland Europe's largest department store, and you can easily spend one whole day there.
    I also like the small stores in the City West (former western part), they are in the small side streets of Kurfürstendamm. Start at Olivaer Platz, walk down Kudamm, browse the side streets and finally get to Kadewe.
    Very cool are the shops in Mitte, where you can find the typical "Berlin Style". Browse Münzstraße, close to Hackescher Markt, and Oranienberger Straße and the like.
    I personally would leave out Alexanderplatz and Alexa as I find them plain fugly and more important nothing special. They basically carry the brands that you can find anywhere.
    Enjoy your time! May is a perfect time :smile:

4. I can also highly recommend the newly reopened Bikini-Haus. It is located right next to the Zoo, and from inside you have a great view on the animals. Additionally they feature a number of cool shops. Enjoy!

5. Oh yes, Bikini Berlin, went there last week, it's pretty cool :tup:

6. How did your trip go? I hope you had a blast :graucho:

7. Yes, come and tell us! Hope you liked it here!