Shopping/Shopper style - pics?

Hi Porro, here are pics of my grey shopping :yes: I'm very familiar with the style. I really like it as I think it's very easy to find things in since it doesn't have a zipper and opens quite wide if you want while on your shoulder. I find it a lot easier than the hobo (it's bigger than the hobo though) to dig through for a big bag. Also the leather on the Shopping Bags have been quite nice from the ones I've seen. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• shopper 1.jpg
    shopper 1.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 59
  • shopper 2.jpg
    shopper 2.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 53
Here are pics of me and my new 06 black Shopping! :love: I use her for work and well... shopping! :lol: She fits great under the arm and can hold tons!

Please excuse the dirty mirror! :shame:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 43
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 58
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 72
Here's a picture of my Ink Shopper (I also have the Denim & Marron pebble leather version from 2005) ...

I absolutely LOVE :love: this style; it's so versatile (I just used it recently as my additional 'carry-on' for a business trip). However, as it is an open top (no zipper), I don't recommend putting in valuable items that could easily fall out.

Attachments

• 2006 Pre-Spring - Ink - Shopping - best.jpg
    2006 Pre-Spring - Ink - Shopping - best.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 45
I love threads like this because it brings some of the less popular versions in the spotlight. I have never seen that bag in real life and who would have know that I'm that interested in it without me looking at it?

I love threads like this because it brings some of the less popular versions in the spotlight. I have never seen that bag in real life and who would have know that I'm that interested in it without me looking at it?

Me too! I want to see more of the styles but it is hard to find photos. Personally, I love bags that are open at the top, so this style might be the one for me! :yahoo: Thanks for the photos, everyone!