Shopping Report Live from LVR in Florence

oh my babies - I love both the greeny turquoise patent AND the violet patent. If there was a way to have both I would. They are equally beautiful. I just have run out of money. I hafta pay some of those bills or they will haul me off and no telling if they allow computer usage in the big house. I sure hope Irene - our goddess - DO YOU HEAR US BABY?! - will put these choice morsels on sale SOON!! Tag - you have to get that pigalle for your collection. YOU MUST!!!

oh my babies - I love both the greeny turquoise patent AND the violet patent. If there was a way to have both I would. They are equally beautiful. I just have run out of money. I hafta pay some of those bills or they will haul me off and no telling if they allow computer usage in the big house. I sure hope Irene - our goddess - DO YOU HEAR US BABY?! - will put these choice morsels on sale SOON!! Tag - you have to get that pigalle for your collection. YOU MUST!!!

I know Div...it's getting chronic :girlsigh::s:girlsigh:. Seeing that Pigalle Bay IRL was the WORST thing I could have done:Push:. I emailed Irene AGAIN today, just to ask if she was any nearer knowing when the new collection was coming in and what it would consist of ? She did get back to me at least, but claims to have no idea about either of these things:wtf:AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH...and the Elvire still hasn't shown up to pour oil on my troubled waters. Please tell me it hasn't be commandeered by UK HM Customs.

What's the greeny turquoise patent Bay like ? Is it similar to my Jade Patent one?
Which website is it on ? Is it calling to you big time ? Funny how we were all initially unimpressed with the SS08 collection ....well, it's a ladies prerogative to chance her mind isn't it ;) ?!

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time. I'ld love to go there myself. I get all excited reading about the bags. I saw some kind of shoulder bag bag that was purple earlier this week. I am pretty sure the name of the bag isnt bay but it had bay qualities about it and it was so lovely so now I want both the bowler in black and purple bag I saw:s
Anyways I hope you will have a great time on the rest of your holiday as well and I am really enjoying reading the holiday updates:yes:

How exciting Div! I have always wanted to visit Italy, it sounds so beautiful. You must have more self control than I do, because I probably would've bought one of those bags! Can't wait for you to post pics of them. Congrats on the new wallet & can't wait to see pics of it too. Hope the weather is nice over there, because it is freezing back here in Missouri!

Lescoy my dear! I promise to be good and not buy anything from any gangsters!! I honestly think LVR is in the clear. It was swarming with customers so they probably do a business. And it was right down the street from Gucci and Valentino and places like that. And they had a bank of computers available so you could check the stock on what you want through their website. Maybe the manager was a gangster-ess, though since she semed a little mean!

divnanata - OMG - there was just a report on the local news here..............woman in Florence arrested! Police are saying she had 'over indulged' in the local vino, been feasting in the best restaurants and been a constant customer of LVR...........they are suspicious that she has ulterior motives, and have locked her into the nearest Convent! Her DH is inconsoleable...........but his wallet has breathed a huge 'sigh of relief'! Police say it could be some time before she is released. Indications are that due to this incarceration hordes of shoppers are making a bee-line for LVR in order to snap up any remaining stock before this woman is released!! Further reports are to follow.........you met that woman??:roflmfao::roflmfao:

^

rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Lescoy, too funny:roflmfao:.........although, since we haven't heard from her, maybe she's in jail, or maybe bailing out her DH for taking all those pics....:amuse:

llson - latest News suggests that the woman has spent the last 24 hours in solitary confinement in the Convent - surrounded by the sounds of angelic singing, floors behind scrubbed - and the sound of a sewing machine in the distance. Its thought that perhaps Julie Andrews has joined the Convent in an attempt to help the Nuns run their entrepreneureal enterprise - supplying boutiques in Italy with a designer-curtain clothing range:nuts: - all indications are that the first shipments of these should 'hit' the stores by the weekend. I think that Divnanata may well be helping them with a little 'insider' knowledge - hopefully in any remake of 'The Sound of Music' she'll be offered a cameo role!:P

Florence has been reported extremely quiet - and LVR for now is safe - however, they are hurriedly trying to get further stocks into the store - in case 'this woman' re-appears!:woohoo:

Do you think a Paddy wallet from them on sale is a good deal? They had a black patent one with a little lock and it was 30% off of 320 euros and then take off the VAT. What would that come to? - around $293 I think? I just don't know if this is worth it since Bluefly might be better. Then again - I would have my souvenir! Ciao babies!

According to x-rates.com €320 is $466.37 - so even minus the VAT (which is normally 20% in Italy, but I assume you're adding US customs charges and tax back in?) at 13%, that would still be $405.74.

Hope you're having a great time, BTW! :biggrin: