Shopping question

Delly

Oct 5, 2013
Hi all
Apologies if this has been asked before (I’m sure it has but I couldn’t find anything while searching) but can you just walk into Chanel and buy any type of bag assuming it’s in stock?
Or can it be like Hermes where they decide at a given time
If they can sell you a certain bag?
I’m looking to buy a Boy - late to the party but want to buy it now before they get anymore expensive!
Thanks all.

Hi all
Apologies if this has been asked before (I’m sure it has but I couldn’t find anything while searching) but can you just walk into Chanel and buy any type of bag assuming it’s in stock?
Or can it be like Hermes where they decide at a given time
If they can sell you a certain bag?
I’m looking to buy a Boy - late to the party but want to buy it now before they get anymore expensive!
Thanks all.
You can walk in and buy any bag that is available in store or the SA can assist in locating one for you. In my experience it is not at all like Hermes buying experience. The key is finding a nice SA and someone willing to go the extra mile to locate a bag for you if they don’t have it in stock. Good luck.

You can walk in and buy any bag that is available in store or the SA can assist in locating one for you. In my experience it is not at all like Hermes buying experience. The key is finding a nice SA and someone willing to go the extra mile to locate a bag for you if they don’t have it in stock. Good luck.
Thank you for the response, sounds good, only one store in Ireland so limited in terms of SA but hopefully they have what I am looking for!

You can purchase a bag if available but Chanel does have waitlists so if it's a new release try to get on the list as quickly as possible. Good luck.
Thanks, just looking for a boy in classic colours, black with silver hardware, hopefully it won’t be too difficult to come by though I imagine it’s popular

My Chanel (Vancouver) always seems to have a lot of Boys. It;s not a bag Ive looked at so I can't speak to what they have. But yes walking in and finding someone kind to help you I'm sure they could locate your dream bag! Especially if in the USA as there are many more stores then in Canada.