Shopping online at Matches and Browns fashion - any experiences?

Bitten

Chic, not cheap.
O.G.
Feb 6, 2007
Contented
Hi girls,

Since we're all so internet savvy - I was wondering if anyone is familiar with Brownsfashion.com and Matchesfashion.com? They're both UK sites that stock a great range of designers. I live in Australia and while I'm very comfortable shopping at NAP, I'd like to branch out.

Any experiences, advice, thoughts...? All gratefully received :smile:

Thanks ladies

brigadeiro

O.G.
Apr 20, 2007
I've shopped from Matches a few times, pretty good (not as great as NAP), but pretty good. Twice they sold out of what I wished to purchase. I was annoyed the 2nd time because it took them a while to refund the items that were sold out (they charged me first), plus I REALLY wanted those 2 pairs of shoes that were sold out (the pair from the first instance I wasn't as gutted). The latest purchases went well, and I've had to exchange an item too, and that went ok.

Bitten

Chic, not cheap.
O.G.
Feb 6, 2007
Contented
Thank you brigadeiro! I agree the Matches site doesn't look as organised as NAP, but I really like the designer range.

brigadeiro

O.G.
Apr 20, 2007
I forgot to say that twice I tried buying from Browns, and both times the price of the shoes were higher when I went to pay for them than when I first put them in my 'shopping bag', so I didn't go through with either purchase, sending them a query email, and no response :shrugs: