Shopping @ Miami?

kyuis2004

O.G.
Jan 18, 2010
Sunshine state
Dear all

I am going to Miami this weekend for a biz trip n will have Sunday free with rental car. Any suggestion on places/stores I can hunt for deals?

I saw quite a few posts from ppl in Miami got amazing deals for designer bags. Any suggestion?

katlun

O.G.
Dec 29, 2007
You ain't going to find deals at bal harbour

Sawgrass mills mall is an outlet mall and dolphin mall is also another outlet

kyuis2004

O.G.
Jan 18, 2010
Sunshine state
Clothing: max studio and express

Ring: Robert lee Morris (now is my favorite designer. All the jewelry pieces are soo pretty)

Shoes: Tory burch (I got awesome deals for the shoes for about $100/pair. Is it how the shoes normally runs at Tory burch outlet?)

Scarf: marc Jacob

lettuceshop

May 6, 2012
SW Florida
Thanks for the input! What about runway tj maxx by Miami beach worth a trip there?
No don't bother going out of your way. I was there the first weekend in February, the didn't have anything to get excited about. I really was hoping to see some designer bags and they didn't have anything.

katlun

O.G.
Dec 29, 2007
Clothing: max studio and express

Ring: Robert lee Morris (now is my favorite designer. All the jewelry pieces are soo pretty)

Shoes: Tory burch (I got awesome deals for the shoes for about $100/pair. Is it how the shoes normally runs at Tory burch outlet?)

Scarf: marc Jacob
Tory burch outlet they run very close to retail & sawgrass has TB outlet - not worth it, better deals at other stores IMO