Shopping LV in Paris

sw0pp said:
yeah, a sales associate, not a slave :whistle: I don't care what they do for a living, as long as they are nice to me I'll also be nice. but ok, if they snub you you have every right to snub them back... not because of their job, but because of their behavior...

I'm not saying slave!--I'm actually known for making eye contact and saying hello and asking "How are you?" to every salesperson who helps me (including the checkout people at WalMart, which occasionally gets me the "WTF?" look from them!). But sales people are there to help and sell, no matter what the merchandise, and shouldn't act as if I have to beg them to let me buy something. ;)

daisygamgee said:
I'm not saying slave!--I'm actually known for making eye contact and saying hello and asking "How are you?" to every salesperson who helps me (including the checkout people at WalMart, which occasionally gets me the "WTF?" look from them!). But sales people are there to help and sell, no matter what the merchandise, and shouldn't act as if I have to beg them to let me buy something. ;)

:lol:

ok, I got your point now :flowers:

there is actually a sale on the sale stuff now, like additional -20% on -50% goods... but I think the sales will stop by around 8th of august...

Chaneller said:
Yes sometimes they can act a bit arrogant, especially if you don't speak French. Just ignore it. :smile: Think Edina's quote from Absolutely Fabulous: "You only work in a shop, you know. You can drop the attitude." :lol:

Wow, I feel the same way:yes: . What is it with snotty SA's anyway:rant: I mean, please, you work for a living like everyone else:yes: . It's not like you own the shop, so drop the attitude. If a SA gets snotty, I get more snotty than they do. So Isabel, just ignore the snotty SA's and ask for someone else to help. I've done that before. I'm just too old to put up with that bs.