Shopping in Turkey.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm not sure if I am posting this in the right place but I was wondering if anyone knows if luxury goods are cheaper in Turkey? I might be visiting Turkey in a month and want to know if it would be worth it to visit Louis Vuitton or YSL. Thank you!

2. be very careful majority of it is fake!! even in the malls where the shops look "genuine" they are fake!!

My mum, nan and auntie purchased pandora charms etc from a mall not a market and when they got home they were told they were fake!!

xxx

3. Lv is cheaper in turkey than us.

4. Not really. It's almost the same price as US

There's Nisantasi area, the best for luxury shopping.

France and Spain is cheaper because of the high tax refund. In Turkey you get only 4% refund and the prices are pretty high already.

5. ^ Nisantasi is great and also Istinye Park has luxury stores on the top level that are legit. There are lots of strip plazas that look legit but they aren't. You won't be scammed shopping at LV in Istinye Park.

http://www.istinyepark.com/

6. Wow, thank you for this info. It is very much appreciated!