LV in LV :) (Louis Vuitton in Las Vegas)

I went this past October and stayed at the Aria. It was really nice. Went to the LV right there in the Mall there several times, and then to every LV along the strip. Didn't buy anything during that particular trip but it was fun!

I'm going there too in a couple weeks. Staying at vdara. I'm going to look at the speedy de 30 and hopefully a wallet. Maybe alexandra. Have fun! Can't wait to see what you get :happydance:

I experienced great customer service at the LV in Caesar's Palace during a short vacay in Vegas back in Oct. :smile:

However I did visit the ones at Crystals and Bellagio and the SA's were friendly there too!

Have fun shopping :smile:

I experienced great customer service at the LV in Caesar's Palace during a short vacay in Vegas back in Oct. :smile:

However I did visit the ones at Crystals and Bellagio and the SA's were friendly there too!

Have fun shopping :smile:

I just got back from Vegas today and I agree the customer service at Caesars is terrific! The Sa was so helpful and sweet. I didn't get the same service at Crystals however. I had to go up to an SA to ask for help after being in the store for quite some time then I was told someone would be with me shortly, after another 10 min I finally left.

I just got back from Vegas today and I agree the customer service at Caesars is terrific! The Sa was so helpful and sweet. I didn't get the same service at Crystals however. I had to go up to an SA to ask for help after being in the store for quite some time then I was told someone would be with me shortly, after another 10 min I finally left.

Maybe I get good service because I see my SA often.
I wouldn't go any where else but Crystals in Vegas!
I'm sorry you didn't get the service you deserved.

Those are next on my list! I want to buy them together since my wallet is probably too big for Eva. What prints are you getting?

Same here I need the zcp to fit in the Eva. I'm getting my Eva in Ebene and I'm on the fence with the zcp. I'll either get it in Ebene since I already have a mono wallet or Vernis since I don't have anything Vernis yet. Sigh decisions decisions lol.