Shopping in Italy and France

Feb 25, 2009
What designer brands are better to shop for in Paris and Milan, Rome. What brands are less expensive compared to US that I should consider when in Europe.

I wasn't sure where to put this.

What designer brands are better to shop for in Paris and Milan, Rome. What brands are less expensive compared to US that I should consider when in Europe.

I wasn't sure where to put this.
lV, Prada, Gucci in Milan and Rome. Some unique designer items are only available in Milan. Go the shopping mall to the left of the Duomo and go up to the second floor, you will feel like you are in designer heaven, with Gucci, Tods, MCM, Prada, et al. all right next to each other and downstairs the individual stores. Have fun! In Rome, I found great stuff on Via Veneto and Via Condotti. Many, many designer shops and I feel that they were cheaper.

You should def purchase CHANEL. When I was in Italy I bought my Chanel woc and after conversion and my VAT discount I paid around $1700 for it when I'm NYC with taxes I would pay around $2400

Definitely visit Seravelle designer outlets, about 1.5 hours from Milan. All the premium brands are there, with the exception of Tods, I think. I have gotten items from Prada and Ferragamo several times, all great bargains!