Shopping in France 'part deux' : **REVEAL**

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi TPFrs!
    I bought a TP26 last week and here is the second part of my French shopping! I am very happy with this brand new model, which I can use for leisure and for work!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464015377.897688.jpg

Also, I dropped off my PDV in Monogram Macassar and good news! My SA gifted me the leather piping replacement! I am over the moon with LV customer service!

2. Here! Excited to see what you got[emoji4]

3. Yes!

4. Here we go!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464016196.168373.jpg

Introducing the Newport Tote in Damier Cobalt!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464016177.727540.jpg

This bag has beautiful dark blue rubberized leather, an adjustable leather shoulder strap, SHW, microfiber lining, many interior pockets, and a very handy outside pocket. I am absolutely in love! This is my second bag in Damier Cobalt, a canvas that I find very modern and elegant.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464016337.748588.jpg

Thank you for letting me share with you!

I am still planning one more purchase at LV before I come back to the US at the end of June.

5. Gorgeous

6. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464017301.375126.jpg

Sorry for the mod shot in my swim trunks! I was at the beach earlier! [emoji1]

7. Nice :smile:

8. Love it!

9. Awesome, you both look great. Give Dorf a run for his money! Enjoy the rest of your trip!!

Kodi-

10. wow lovely :smile:

11. Congrats it looks great

12. Congrats, looks awesome. Enjoy the rest of your trip :smile:

13. Stunning tote! Enjoy!

14. Very nice! Enjoy!

15. Very nice and enjoy your trip ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice