Shopping In Europe

ShopRodeo

Dec 29, 2005
I would imagine you guys going crazy in Europe. Most of the designers' flagship stores are located throught Europe. It's so tempting isn't it? Especially in London, Paris, Milan, Florence, etc.

I was pissed when I went to Europe last spring and the Paris LV was closed :sad:

I went shopping in Switzerland but the boutiques were smaller than the ones here in HI :lol: I'm soooo going back for the real experience!

Noriko said:
I was pissed when I went to Europe last spring and the Paris LV was closed :sad:

I went shopping in Switzerland but the boutiques were smaller than the ones here in HI :lol: I'm soooo going back for the real experience!

Do they still have those massive LV trunks in front of the Paris LV boutique on the Champ-Elysees

Look:

dior.jpg

ij0556.JPG

Paris222.jpg

Noriko said:

The LV Store in Waikiki is huge!

ShopRodeo said:
The LV Store in Waikiki is huge!

:lol: Yeah, not as large as the Paris one though, or from what I hear the one in Japan as well. I like the service in Waikiki, my SA there is superior to my SA @ the Ala Moana boutique.

Noriko said:
:lol: Yeah, not as large as the Paris one though, or from what I hear the one in Japan as well. I like the service in Waikiki, my SA there is superior to my SA @ the Ala Moana boutique.

I saw the Chanel boutique in Waikiki and I thought it was pretty small..poor you, since you love Chanel...

Yeah, its of little consequence, since there is another Chanel boutique 5 minutes away @ Ala Moana and they just renovated that one too. As long as they have enough 2.55 bags to go around, I'm straight :biggrin: Speaking of which, I can't wait to see the s/s 06 ones.