Shopping in Buffalo

QU33NR3MI

Feb 6, 2014
CANADA
I will be going to Buffalo later this week. I have a whole day to kill, so I was wondering if there were any other great places to check out besides the usual Walden Galleria Mall and Niagara Outlets. Any good TJ Maxx or Marshalls near by? Thank you!

Nicki828

Aug 4, 2012
Canada - eh?
I'm going this weekend :smile:. I usually skip the outlet mall. Though if you go - there is a Marshall's there. Besides Walden Galleria, I will also hit up Tony Walker, Kohls and Ulta.

kaitekins

O.G.
Jun 8, 2009
if you are actually in the city and not the suburbs try Elmwood Avenue . It has all cute little stores that are more trendy boutiques then anything else.

vesperholly

Apr 8, 2013
The outlet mall just opened a huge expansion, so it might be worth your while to stop there. Galleria has also greatly expanded in the last few years, though if you are from a larger city it'll be all stuff you have.

The best TJMaxx is on Sheridan Dr in Amherst, it's a combined HomeGoods store. That's near the Boulevard Mall and Ulta. Marshall's here are meh.

Tony Walker (Main Street by the 290) has a good selection of upscale stuff - it's the only place to get brands like Rebecca Minkoff since we have no Nordstroms/Saks/Dillards.