shopping in Australia

ilikegrapes

Jan 11, 2013
Hey all! My parents are in Sydney and asked if I wanted anything special. They usually try to find me an item that is only sold in that area. In Japan, they bought me something Burberry Blue Label.

Does anyone have a favorite handbag designer from Australia or know of a designer that has special items in Australia (LV, Prada, Burberry, etc.)?

Thanks!

We are such a small market; we only very rarely have special edition, high end items and I am not aware of any at the moment. Gucci may have some leftover Australian flag items, but I'm not a Gucci regular so I couldn't say for sure. The best place to try for the Gucci Australian flag items is the Gucci at Westfield Sydney.

Australian handbag designers are Mimco and Oroton, which are mid-range.

chunkylover is right we have such a poor range to choose from in Australia. i have just bought two more Oroton bags. until tomorrow they have 50%. I also pick one up at Harbourtown for 60%. Mimco do have really cute bags to choose from. Both mimco and oroton range up to $700.

Hi There, sorry for posting my question here, as currently I cannot find other place to post my question and current level of my membership not allow me to post a new thread.

I want to buy Tony Bianco Buci platform from Australia for my wife, but I live in Indonesia and all online shop in Australia selling TB Buci cannot ship to Indonesia.
Any suggestion?

Does parcel forwarding service like borderlinx available is Australia? Already tried googling, but so far I found none.

Thank You

Hi There, sorry for posting my question here, as currently I cannot find other place to post my question and current level of my membership not allow me to post a new thread.

I want to buy Tony Bianco Buci platform from Australia for my wife, but I live in Indonesia and all online shop in Australia selling TB Buci cannot ship to Indonesia.
Any suggestion?

Does parcel forwarding service like borderlinx available is Australia? Already tried googling, but so far I found none.

Thank You

I'm positive styletread.com.au stocks Tony Bianco and ships overseas, and there may be other sites. You could always email Tony Bianco directly and ask if they would be willing to ship overseas.

I'm positive styletread.com.au stocks Tony Bianco and ships overseas, and there may be other sites. You could always email Tony Bianco directly and ask if they would be willing to ship overseas.

Thank You chunkylover 53. I have emailed Tony Bianco and yes, they told me they can ship overseas, even it's not their standard procedure.
Thanks 4 the advise..

We are such a small market; we only very rarely have special edition, high end items and I am not aware of any at the moment. Gucci may have some leftover Australian flag items, but I'm not a Gucci regular so I couldn't say for sure. The best place to try for the Gucci Australian flag items is the Gucci at Westfield Sydney.

Australian handbag designers are Mimco and Oroton, which are mid-range.

Mimco is really great

I'm on a post count restriction too. From this thread I have learned of Mimco and Oroton, although I am not necessarily looking for an Australian brand. I'm looking for the best places to buy in Sydney, so Harbourtown is no good to me.

I will start a thread seeking specific advice once the restriction is removed.