Shopping from Houston Store from Singapore

madaddie

Mad Shopaholic
O.G.
Dec 1, 2007
Allo All,

I am placing an order with your well-loved SA Kiet Chu for two necklaces, sight unseen. He has been nothing but a sweetheart so far and I am happy to find such a nice Chanel SA compared to the snobs I have here in Singapore.

I am a bit nervy though bout revealing my shipping address and credit card info as the information might leak out since I am putting it down through email.

Has anyone been through the same situation as me, ordering thru Kiet via email and shipping overseas?

Let me know, thanks! :smile:

i just ordered from kiet too!

you can ask him to give you a call and give him your credit card details over the phone, while you email him your address. the time difference is 13 hours.

i just ordered from kiet too!

you can ask him to give you a call and give him your credit card details over the phone, while you email him your address. the time difference is 13 hours.

Hi duckiee,

Which country did you ask him to ship to? I shall do exactly as you mentioned! :smile:

Just wanted to chip in and say that Kiet is absolutely trustworthy.. I've dealt with him a couple of times, as do my friends who bought from him and got the bags shipped to Singapore, and we are all very satisfied customers! :smile: Thumbs up!!

Just wanted to chip in and say that Kiet is absolutely trustworthy.. I've dealt with him a couple of times, as do my friends who bought from him and got the bags shipped to Singapore, and we are all very satisfied customers! :smile: Thumbs up!!

Yep definitely, I trust him and I haven even bought from him! :P

Do you get him to call you for your CC information or do you email it to him while ordering?

I have not bought anything from Kiet yet, but when I deal with other SAs via emails, I'll send my CC info in 2 seperate emails, i am not sure if that makes any difference but it makes me feel better.

so we can actually ask this kiet guy to ship chanel from the US to singapore??

:wtf:

yah..i agree the SA in singapore are abit unfriendly..but there is this malay/indonesian SA who is really kind.

Aurora: I dont know her name...but she can speak Indo..heard her talking to some indo chinese ladies.

Pay another 7%? Hmm..well..if it is still cheaper than buying in singapore, i think it is a better option.

hahahaa...singapore prices are ridiculous (in my opinion).