Shopping from Houston Store from Singapore

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. what are you getting?
    :wlae:

2. Where can I find him? Which store is he working? And can u tell me his contact number?

3. I had ordered 2 Chanel bags from Kiet before, he is such a helpful and trustworthy SA. I just sent him my cc info and delivery address via e-mail, so far no problems at all!

4. girls, you know what, kiet is not only a sweetheart over the phone, he is also really good looking guy in person :heart:

5. I never met him before as I only ordered my bags via e-mail and phone. How old does he look like? Just nosy... :P

6. he is a tall, good looking Asian, clean cut, with great features !:heart:

7. Kiet is great. I'm lucky I get to visit with him in person. He will always work hard to take of you.:tup:

8. where is he working? can someone provide me with his email address or contact number? thanks.

9. lol... can someone post a pic of Kiet ...haha

10. i've ordered with kiet before and he is a real sweetheart. we did everything through email with no problems at all.

11. Kiet works at the Houston Chanel boutique.

12. I just met him today by accident, bought a Camellia brooch and sandals. He is a total hottie :sweatdrop: and he mentioned the forum. He showed me a classic lambskin 2.55 in Black and also in Mauve, it was so lovely but I think my Mum has the Black already. I'm here in Houston on holiday and I live in SG.

13. out of interest, how much cheaper is it for him to help us ship in than buying straight from taka boutique?

Reissue large size selling $4950 in takashimaya. If we are to give him our cc numbers and shipping address (including the 7% tax) ...is it still worthwhile?

14. i'm in singapore too :smile:

15. the 227 reissue costs USD2850, shipping was USD80 by Fedex. you do the maths ;)