Shopping For Nothing ~~~ Found Something!!!

LuvsElvis

O.G.
Aug 12, 2009
MN
Hello Everyone....

I decided to take a trip to Rosedale Mall to check out Macys and Herbergers. I first went to Macys to check out clearance Coach - nothing and to look to see if Estee Lauder had the Coach Makeup bags! They did but decided I didn't want to spend the money.
On to Herbergers where I had an all day savings pass and could get discount on Makeup, Perfume and everything else!!!
I first stopped at Estee Lauder and I spy this......

Gold Makeup bag

The Eyeshadow/Blush with Brushes

Sorry I forgot to take a picture of the lipsticks. They were a Deep Pink/ Rose tone.

I then wandered over to purses and was looking at some Dooney and Bourke wristlets when I spotted this...... Silver Dot Op Art Wristlet!!!!!

I was surprised because Herbergers stopped carrying Coach years ago. I know that some of their sister stores but none in Minnesota. I was off to pay for the wristlet when I spotted my biggest surprise!!!!

Alex Patent Anthracite Tote!!!!!!

I was shocked!!! An SA said they brought the Alex Tote in for the Holidat shopping!!!! Of course I couldn't pass one up!!! LOL

Thanks for looking!!!!

Lynne :yahoo:

LuvsElvis

O.G.
Aug 12, 2009
MN
Here are some more pics!!!

Lining of Alex Tote

Another shot of Alex Tote and Dot Op Art wristlet

Thanks for looking!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

LuvsElvis

O.G.
Aug 12, 2009
MN
I love the silver of your new tote!! Perfect for the holiday season. I really like your Dot Op Art wristlet. I need to add one to my wishlist! Congrats on your beautiful new purchases!
Thank You! I am debating on the wristlet. I thought it looked great with the Alex tote.

L :biggrin:

dawnqueenb69

Feb 9, 2006
~New Hampshire~
Congrat's Lynn!!!All of your goodie's are nice..I love the wristlet.I want to get that one for my sophia:smile:Your Alex Tote is gorgeous..Enjoy and I wish you Happy Holidays;)