Shopping for Chanel in Spain

Hi friends,

I am currently looking forward to buy Medium Black Chanel Boy in calfskin. As I am visiting Barcelona and Madrid on Monday 6th - Friday 10th, I was wondering if I call the shop on Saturday 4th to ask for the stock, will they hold it for me till Monday when I'm arrived or are there any possibility for me to ensure that I will definitely get it?

Thank you in advance for your time and help.

Merci

I visited Chanel in Madrid few days ago, no Chanel boy bag in black. SA said there's a long waiting list for black boy. And I just came back from chanel Barcelona an hour ago, no boy bag in black too. However, they might get new shipment, so really depends on your luck.

Hello Everyone!!!
I was wondering if I could get some info for purchasing Chanel in Spain. I will be traveling to Spain towards the end of April with family. We will be visiting both Barcelona and Madrid. I have been wanting to add a Chanel Jumbo in black caviar with silver hardware to my collection for the last year. I figured that since I would be traveling to Spain that I should consider purchasing there. Have any of you purchased Chanel in Spain? Is it worth for me to purchase in Spain? If so, which city is better to purchase in(Barcelona or Madrid)? Do any of you know what the VAT percentage is for Spain?

I know people usually mention France, UK and Italy but if any of you have any tips for me that would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you so much!!!!

Hi! I bought my first Chanel bag in Madrid this summer. I got the medium flap in black caviar with GHW. It was 4,260 Euros before VAT and the VAT return was about 650 Euros. I didn't have a chance to go to the Chanel store in Barcelona (wasn't even planning on buying a bag!) so I don't have a comparison but it seemed like the Madrid store was decently stocked in the classics. I was shown the classic flap and reissue in various sizes. My SA was really nice but I didn't get a chance to get her name. Hope this helps!