Shopping Bag or Evelyne?

Thank you all for your replies. I read and considered each one carefully.
For an update: I initially leaned towards the Chanel tote because of Izzy_w with her pictures and how some responded it provided more variability being dressed up or down - not to mention that it's beautiful in person. Also, the noir Evelyne with PHW did not make my heart sing as much when I tried them both in store.

However, the noir Evelyne with GHW became available and the rest is history. I knew I 'wanted' the Chanel tote but 'needing' a durable bag to use everyday eventually won. Thanks again TPF for the feedback and I don't know what I'd do without you.
Introducing my noir Evelyne with GHW. I'm in love :love:
(The last picture is my model trying to run unless I gave him treats. Or maybe, he preferred the Chanel instead!)
Image-3.jpg

Last edited:
For an update: I initially leaned towards the Chanel tote because of Izzy_w with her pictures and how some responded it provided more variability being dressed up or down - not to mention that it's beautiful in person. Also, the noir Evelyne with PHW did not make my heart sing as much when I tried them both in store.

However, the noir Evelyne with GHW became available and the rest is history. I knew I 'wanted' the Chanel tote but 'needing' a durable bag to use everyday eventually won. Thanks again TPF for the feedback and I don't know what I'd do without you.
(The last picture is my model trying to run unless I gave him treats. Or maybe, he preferred the Chanel instead!)
View attachment 4475425

Excellent choice!!! I’m an Evie fan myself. I have a PM in etain with silver hardware and a gold wifh gold hardware. The black with gold hardware is beautiful!!!! Congratulations and wear it well!

Reactions: Kmazz39 and xy9794

View attachment 4475425
This is beautiful--and so is your model :smile: I hope you love your Evelyne as much as I do!

Reactions: xy9794
Excellent choice!!! I’m an Evie fan myself. I have a PM in etain with silver hardware and a gold wifh gold hardware. The black with gold hardware is beautiful!!!! Congratulations and wear it well!

Thank you! The etain is also a beauty and your gold with ghw is swoon worthy:hbeat:

This is beautiful--and so is your model :smile: I hope you love your Evelyne as much as I do!

Thanks! I have had it for a short while and I can already see what the fuss is about. I’m sure I’m just as happy as you are with yours :blush:

View attachment 4475425
Congratulations! As long as you love your bag, that’s all that matters! She is a beauty!!!