Shopping at Louis in Aruba and St. Thomas

WinterRose

Jun 30, 2009
Hello everyone!
I will be going on a cruise that will be stopping in Aruba and St. Thomas, I saw that both stops have a Louis Vuitton. Have any of you ladies ever shopped at Louis there before? Are there any price differences or savings on tax? Any help would be appreciated!

I have bought a couple of bags, and pair of sunglasses, at the LV in St. Thomas a couple of times when we cruised there. Prices were the same as on the US website, selection was ok. SAs were helpful. Store was not busy the few times we visited. It is at the Yacht Haven Grande which is very close to the Havensight Pier, so if you dock there it is close by. They said the prices were "duty free" but being Canadian, that didn't mean much to us as we pay duty when we cross back into Canada.

When we stopped in Aruba, there was a line to get into the LV store. We had an excursion planned, so we couldn't wait.

I have bought a couple of bags, and pair of sunglasses, at the LV in St. Thomas a couple of times when we cruised there. Prices were the same as on the US website, selection was ok. SAs were helpful. Store was not busy the few times we visited. It is at the Yacht Haven Grande which is very close to the Havensight Pier, so if you dock there it is close by. They said the prices were "duty free" but being Canadian, that didn't mean much to us as we pay duty when we cross back into Canada.

When we stopped in Aruba, there was a line to get into the LV store. We had an excursion planned, so we couldn't wait.

Thanks for your reply!!