Shopping at Bukoos?

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I decided to order from a random clearance site Bukoos.com.

I don’t usually do this, I am quite risk averse for shopping, but it seemed like the way to go.

I was looking for an Akris Anouk bag - the day bag size. The local department stores only had the small one in black. I was thinking of looking at that one but it doesn’t have a leather lining. And that is high on my list. The larger size has a leather lining.

Their website only had python in black - which I may have wanted to splurge on but python is illegal to ship to my state. And the only plain leather one was a shade called denim.

I was planning to wait out to see if maybe it would launch in black at a later date. But as I was googling, the black one came up on this random site. It was also really really discounted and labeled new. There was an authentic looking tag in the images.

I am unfamiliar with this brand so I do not know the hallmarks of authenticating.

I decided to take the risk. Hopefully it is the right bag. My order shipped and is due in a couple of days. The price was 75% off so I assume it is a prior season.

The site has 30 day return policy so it seems safe enough.

Has anyone ordered from this site? It seems like they sell a lot of phones and the reviews for that are mixed.

I think my bag was so cheap as they do not get much overstock whatever of accessories.

2. Update- I got my bag today. I opened it and did a quick look - it looks real. Just an older season. Will do a better inspection when I get home.