shoppers in CANADA!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello Everyone who is from Canada!
    We all know that US is having the CHANEL Pre-SALE
    ANyone who lives in Canada do you know when will the pre-sale be and what kinda of bags will be on Sale!
    This forum is created to benefit Chanel Shoppers in Canada! So please post price, pix, and location ...Thanks~~~!!

2. Hi - not sure what kind of info you're looking for...buuut:

I spoke with Carol a couple days ago - the baby animals stuff is supposed to be 30% off for the June sale. She's on Bloor in T.O. She said any "seasonal" bags will be 30% off...

As far as a pre-sale? I guess that's for high-rollers and I am def. not one of those! (Lol) Umm, yet? I am calling her again on Monday to see if my bag du choix is available on sale early.

I forget - are you in T.O. or Van?

3. i'm in van~~ i dont like any baby animal stuff...but i would like to see some accessories on sale...such as wallet...etc...but I spoke with my SA today she said I cant reserve it...its first come first serve

4. i just call the Chanel boutique and Chanel at Holt's Toronto and they said the sale starts on June 7 and runs until June 23 (boutique) and June 24 (Holts)

the SA said she doesn't think any wallets will be on sale.