shopper

littledivas

Oct 19, 2006
:confused1: Hi,
I am looking to buy a tote bag, but not a really large size one. I am thinking about the cabas or, vavin or bablylone. Any ideas or advice on which one to buy. need to be sure I choose the correct one as they are so expensive!!!
cheers.

Your best bet is to try each one at the store, to see which one is best suited for you. For a shopping bag, babylone or the Cabas Mezzo would be great imo.

vavin is not really my type of bag...i don't think it's meant to be a shopping bag cuz it's so structured and stiff looking....

i don't know much about babylone

but i'd say cabas is a great choice and it looks fabulous!! get cabas mezzo cuz piano tends to be too small :smile:

:confused1: Hi,
I am looking to buy a tote bag, but not a really large size one. I am thinking about the cabas or, vavin or bablylone. Any ideas or advice on which one to buy. need to be sure I choose the correct one as they are so expensive!!!
cheers.
Take a trip into Lv and try them on, its your best way to know if the bag will work for you.
If that isnt an option, Elux has a great return policy.

I would say being a piano owner i'd go for the mezzo. A lot more room. Now that all depends on what you plan on carrying as well.
The mezzo, saleya mm is nice as well, the lockit H or BH would be great.

hi there. i have the piano and mezzo, and the mezzo is great for shopping. you can fit alot into it, it's flexible, and it has a zipper. i have heard concerns for the vachetta bottom, but i haven't had a problem and i've had mine for two years now. as other members suggested, the best way is to go to the boutique and try them on. good luck!

i have five small children and i use my mezzo for everything. i have diapers, wipes, bag of markers, paper, small balenciaga clutch, long balenciaga wallet, cell phone, mono wapity...with lots of room to spare for sweaters and other stuff.