"Shopper" or "Montego"

rastagirl

Mar 24, 2008
So Cal
Which one do you guys think is ideal for going to school? Man I really shouldn't be shopping for a new lamb bag but its addicting! Just looking around for a new "school" tote hahhaha! Obviously I won't buy one for a while but it was just a thought!

Aurelia

Alpha Girl
Jun 26, 2007
Connecticut
I have a westfield and LOVE it. I love montego's too, I just down't own one yet. Anyway - for school purposes I think the westfield would be better. I've used mine for school a couple times and it was very convenient. The montego might not hold folders well because it it's rounded shape, and the fact that it's hand carry means it could get very heavy.

As a side note though, I'm not sure about the saftey of using lamb bags at school. I only brought my westfield a couple times and then got worried that something would happen to it. That just me though, I'm not very brave lol.

kwitthyy

O.G.
Apr 9, 2007
cornfields of popcorn
I agree with Aurelia and think that the Montego wouldn't be the best fit for school. It isn't large enough to hold everything you need and the hand carry part might be a little inconvenient. If you like the shape, the Kingston is larger and would fit folders and notebooks, and it goes over the shoulder. On the other hand, I think the Westfield makes for a great school bag. It seems like it would fit everything very well, but it all depends on your needs. :yes: HTH!

indi3r4

foxy lady!
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
yes..
i used my westfield the most for school purposes.. it's really easy to get something out/in since it doesn't have zipper on top.. i used the montego sometimes if i don't want to carry too much stuff and no slippage issue with the handles.. but if you like the montego shape, try the kingston like kwitthyy said.. i have verona (same size as kingston but from love collection) that i sometimes use for school as well..

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
Boringsville, USA
Yea I wouldn't say Montego either because of the hand carry issue. Have you considered the Grantham? I think that's a great tote for work or school.

asiapink

super kawaii
Apr 25, 2008
I have a westfield and LOVE it. I love montego's too, I just down't own one yet. Anyway - for school purposes I think the westfield would be better. I've used mine for school a couple times and it was very convenient. The montego might not hold folders well because it it's rounded shape, and the fact that it's hand carry means it could get very heavy.

As a side note though, I'm not sure about the saftey of using lamb bags at school. I only brought my westfield a couple times and then got worried that something would happen to it. That just me though, I'm not very brave lol.
As a side note though, I'm not sure about the saftey of using lamb bags at school.

why do you think it is not safe to do so? I just ordered a westfield tote and I gonna worried about it...