Shopmom - Avatar?

SURE! When I'm not THERE they have a vert anis Birkin!.....I'd just love to see these things once...you know? Just ONE time let me see all these jucy bags everyone else has seen and some have touched.

But actually, I'm more a red girl I think, K. That's why I'd be in some serious trouble if I saw a Rouge Garance Birkin....I like that rich tomato look....it's my Italian coming out....

oh god.....i'm seriously hoping one doesn't cross my path....seriously.

I guess I don't have to say, "Gee hope my store doesn't put one on the shelves", 'cause even if they did, they'd put it up the day AFTER I've been there!!!!!

shopmom411 said:
Thanks, everyone.....I tell you I wouldn't have thought it from just looking at pics that Rouge H could be such a great everyday bag. It's one of those colors that just looks terrific with everything! The soupleness gives it a more casual look too which I needed.

.....I'm thinking....hmmmm.....maybe it's time to think about a Birkin? For next year? Maybe?:P :upsidedown:
Birkin 30? Rouge Garance?
:smile:

K....a 28 is really nice! You could start looking around for a 28cm while you wait for Vert to arrive. There's nothing wrong with that and you never know what you might find. You were so successful finding your Box Kelly and she's GORGEOUS! If I didn't have the opportunity I had to buy the Rouge Kellly, I would have started looking around for one as well.....