SHOPLUXURYBLISS is a SCAM... stay away!!!!

hantr911

Jan 25, 2016
I was searching online and I found the website named Shopluxurybliss has the bag that I want. The website is https://shopluxurybliss.com/. I added the item and checked out using amazon pay. The order was placed but then after that I got an email stated that they could not process my payment. I placed another order using apple pay. This time, I was able to reach the seller through instagram messenger. The seller walked me through how to set up apple pay. I made a payment through apple pay and since it was a large amount, Apple locked my account. Then the seller suggested to use cashapp, the payment did not go through either. Lastly, the only option left was Zelle. I was able to divide a big transaction of $4230 to 3 transfers through Zelle. The first transfer was $2000 from my Chase account. The secon transfer was $1000 through TDBank. The next day, I sent the seller the rest of $1230 from my Chase account. The seller was happy to receive all the payment. I contacted the seller the next day to confirm the shipping day. The seller said I should receive a notification by the end of business day. Almost a week has passed and I have not received anything. I have been waiting since... I contacted the seller every single day on Instagram, facebook and email multiple times but never got a response back. The business has a website powdered by Shopify, an instagram account and a facebook account. They are all up to date with pictures of new bags and new likes. I saw the seller online but did not reply back to my messages. On the facebook page, it stated that the business is owned and operatetd by Achanti Alexander and Lauren Obsurne. Also the email that associated with Zelle is [email protected]. The zelle account under the name of either Achanti or Johnashia. I was able to look up Achanti Alexander facebook account. There are pictures of her which I hope will help identify her if there is an investigation. I want to report this business because up to this time, I am 99% believe that I was scammed. I even emailed the seller and begging them to response. I notified them if they dont reply by the end of this week, I will report their business. They still have not taken any action. I wan to aware everyone about this business because they still operate their website and other accounts neglecting my action notification. I am hoping that I can get my money back. I contacted my banks and reported them on Zelle and Shopify. This type of business needs to be shut down.... PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS BUSINESS!

Reactions: Shoppingalways
Ugh. I’m so sorry this happened to you. I hope you have a successful resolution to this matter. Please be wary of bank wire transfers in the future — with this kind of money, it’s best to allow yourself some protection (I.e. PayPal, etc). If I’m uncomfortable with a payment method, I always request a PayPal invoice be created for me.

Last edited:
Ugh I am so sorry! I almost got scammed by them too cause they have a pearl mini bag listed for an amazing price. But the people I was emailing with disappeared so then I got too scared to pull the trigger. Hopefully you get this resolved!

Yes I was desperate for the Chanel pearl bag. And they claimed to have it. I wanted to post here so that everyone in the community be aware of this business. please spread this information to others as well. I looked up the owner/operator names: Achanti Alexander whom I found a Facebook account
The other owners named Lauren Osburne whom I I could not find anything about her.