Shopdressonline sales and deals Rebecca Minkoff

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks!

2. They've got wine on sale, nice selection!

3. Is there an additional code we can use as well?

4. I was about to purchase a bag, but then saw that they don't allow returns on marked down merchandise. . . I wanted to buy a Nikki, but since I have never seen one in person and/or seen any of the colors in person, it is too risky for me to buy if I can't return.

5. Wow! I thought the sale was for the weekend only. Nice to see them extend it.

6. thanks!!

7. Should I or shouldnt I...

8. ^^^ DO it!

9. I'm a little leery of SDO. Several pf'ers have seemed to have problems with them answering emails and stuff when they received defective/damaged items.

10. ^ IA, SDO's CS seems to be a bit unreliable, and I wouldn't really risk buying from them, just in case. I haven't had any personal experience with them, but the stories I've heard of tPFers having problems with them are enough of a turnoff that I don't want to take the risk. JMHO, of course.

11. I ordered once from me and had a great experience.

12. ^^^ me too. Just got my Burgundy Nikki from them and it was a good experience. Fast shipping and perfect bag! Only thing is that the bag wasn't protected in bubble wrap --- simply came in the box with the original plastic bag around it. Other than that, I'd order from them again.

13. Well, that's nice to know that people have had good experiences with them.

14. I bought my wine MD from them and received really good CS from them. Oh and my first RM was from them too, my black MN Nov 2008 :smile: