Shopbop's new prepaid return shipping

^ ShopBop's. The tracking number is only 7 digits. Not enough to track on the USPS site. It's kinda confusing...sigh :sad: and no info yet. I just checked again. How long until you saw updates on ShopBop's site?

They take over a week to process it.I returned something 2 weeks ago and it just got processed Oct 2
Shopbop is AWESOME with responding to emails.if u email them,they always respond by next day!
I shop on their site pretty much every week...and only returned 2 things in all the years.

I've used their free return label once when I bought a couple pair of shoes in two different sizes each, the package took a little longer than than expected to 'arrive' back to them, but it all went without a hitch, I hope it works out for you!

Sorry to hear...good luck w that.

For those like me who live in Canada Shopbop is a pain unless you must absolutely have something they're selling. I recently bought a pair of boots that was about 450 US, and was charged to my CC at 480 CAN (CCs offer the worst exchange rates!). When it arrived, I paid around $70 extra in taxes & duties.

It ended up being too small! So I returned it

I had pay return fees of about $30 for a safe shipping method. Once it arrived to their warehouse, they sent me an email a couple of days later to say that they were processing the refund. I got refunded about 455 of the 480 I paid (again, those darn CC exchange rates)...and on top of it I have go through the pain of sending a letter to customs to get my taxes and duties back. It's been a month and no word yet...they're slow as heck! Net, I'm under about a hundred bucks until I hopefully get the taxes and duties back.

Moral of the story, if you live in Canada, unless you love something and know for sure it will fit, I wouldn't suggest Shopbop.

Su

I made a copy of the return label and checked every few days for three weeks after it should have been received. I called CS twice. The first time they told me to give it a few more days. The second time they said it has been a while and they will just give me the refund. The credit was in my account two days later. Both phone experiences have been great, they were very nice.

I think ShopBop is a good company, but they need a new logistics company in handling returns.

i was just reading all of your posts...i just sent something back totaling over 1000$ to shopbop on friday...it's tuesday and it's still saying there is no record of my return on shopbop's tracking website...i'm starting to get nervous now...

Good news! Shopbop received my item last night. I got the email this morning that my credit card has been refunded. I sent it last Monday so it took 8-9 days. Not bad!!! :smile:

anyone have any experience with returns being lost in mail? I literally returned my item and forgot to keep the tracking code. And now it's been over a month and I think the package got lost in the mail... Has anyone experienced that shopbop might refund? Or credit?

I agree :yes:...but its up to them to refund, which they likely won't until they receive the merchandise. I would call them again. There is no way they can be providing shipping labels and don't keep a record of them. I'm not sure if you requested it through their website or if it came in your package already, but whenever I request a shipping label from endless or zappos I am sent an email confirming as such. I would say your ultimate recourse is a charge back by your CC.

Nice balenciaga bag you have on your propic

I too have become very frustrated with shopbop's return processing time. I shipped from Brooklyn New York exactly 2 weeks ago and shopbop STILL has not received my return. I have used their site tracking tool though and have seen that my package has now gone through two "Newgistic" facility centers that are somehow affiliated with shopbop, one in Indiana and another in Pennsylvania. Maybe that's why it takes so long to reach their Madison facility? Not sure, but its ridiculous that I will be out my funds for so long. Next time I will use revolve clothing- they usually have the same merchandise and provide free priority shipping both ways (and, not sure how, but there's no sales tax when you order from revolve clothing!)