Shopbop's new prepaid return shipping

Yes, I am as well. I returned something well over a week ago and have heard absolutely nothing! Thankfully I read this thread before I returned it and recorded the tracking number. I can't imagine the process takes this long!

I just sent something back but I didn't use their label. I figured they would say they didn't get it within the 15 day period and charge me $10. I shipped it myself with insurance for like $5. It kind of seems like a little scam to me. I would have been within the time period but it said to allow 7 days for processing so that would have put me over. So you basically have 8 days to decide if you want to keep something, not 13 or 14, like you might assume.

OMG this just confirms for me to send via recorded delivery to avoid all this palava, it is my hubbys birthday today and had his relatives round here all morn so didnt get round to it and now post office is closed but will be sending on mon...

They just charged me the $10 fee for something I shipped on my own dime. Arg. Hopefully a simple e-mail will solve the problem.

It does appear to be a much slower return process if you use the label. I returned something several weeks ago with the label, and it took 3 weeks for my account to be credited. The stuff that I shipped on my own dime was credited within 5 business days.

Hmm this is very interesting but I'm glad to know that eventually Shopbop received the returns. I too just returned a package on Saturday and have yet to receive an email and their crappy trackmyreturn website is saying tracking info not available. I now know for future orders to just ship on my own dime ... praying they receive my order as it was about $300 worth of merchandise, so I can be done with them.

I recently used the smartlabel on a return and had no problems at all. I got an email within two weeks that they received my return and credited by card. Granted it was a less expensive item (< $200), but the whole process went quite smoothly for me. I'm surprised so many others are having such issues.

That is extremely slow, but happily I checked the shipping site again today and finally it shows tracking info. The package is in PA, and en route to destination facility. I'm in MD and it took a week to make it to PA?? Unreal, lesson learned if I want my refund quickly pay for my own shipping.

I hope that this whole prepaid return label situation has been fixed by now. I sent something back yesterday, totaling close to $600! I didn't get a confirmation either, stupid me, I just gave it to the Post Office and left. I order a lot from Endless and Zappos so I'm used to just dropping it off and not worrying. However, I deal with UPS then which is sooo much better than the USPS.

Anyway, what got me nervous today is that the 7 digit tracking number that Shopbop provides still hasn't been updated with any info at all! I certainly hope I don't have to wait 3 weeks to get a refund :sad:

I just called Shopbop and the girl I spoke to was nice. She said the tracking number should update soon but since I only sent it back yesterday it's normal for there not to be info yet. She also said that it will take about 7 days for them to get it and then an extra 5 days to process the return. We shall see....

I returned to them once before 2 years ago with no trouble. I think they used UPS then though.