Shopbop

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey

I've just missed the shop bop spend & save event. Do you know how often these normally come up? Hoping to pick up a AW next time

2. If you frequent the Purse Forum regularly, the ad is larger than life... so you won't miss it next time it comes around. This has been my personal experience anyway. I'm not sure how often they have it yearly. A few maybe?? HTH.

3. What bag specifically are you looking for? There are quite a few places where you can score an AW for 10-20% off with a code or for signing up for emails.

4. I'm in the UK & shopbop seem good as they have free international shipping :smile:

I'm looking for either rocco or rockie, and something in black or a very bright colour (like acid!), not something very light coloured... And with either rose gold or iridescent studs

I don't have any AW bags yet and love all of the above mentioned 😉

Thanks for your help

5. Looks like you should be able to get free shipping through Saks because the order is more than 100 GBP. They have a good selection of AWs. Just be sure to sign up for their email list and you can get 10% off.

Elyse Walker also has free shipping to the UK. If you have an iPhone, you can download their app and buy the bag through there. When you check out, use the code "iforward15" and you can get 15% off.

You should also check out Azalea. They don't always have the biggest stock, but you can get 25% off your order with the code "GRETCHEN25". Only downside is that I don't think they do free international shipping.

6. You could also always try theoutnet.They sometimes have some Roccos for 45%,you just need to be really fast when they pop up :smile:

7. THANK YOU everyone! This really helps. Now I just have to stalk these websites til I find what I'm looking for at a good price :smile: