ShopBop x Marc Jacobs Watch!

Sep 23, 2013
New York City
Hi everyone I just purchased my Baker watch in gold from Shopbop, and I was wondering if I should go through with the hassle of exchanging it because I discovered a scratch on it (i discovered it when i opened it fresh out of the box). I mean the scratch is not big, its like a speck, but it sticks out like a eyesore to me. Then I flipped it over trying to see if there are any other blemishes, and I noticed theres a stain that sort of looks like a glue stain. I'm really stuck between whether I should message Shopbop about it and exchange it, or if i should just keep it. :T What are your opinions!

Thank you!

Sep 23, 2013
New York City
ShopBop has great customer service. I would definitely call them about it, especially if it is bothering you.
Yeah! I've heard about their great customer service! :smile: I'm just stuck on "oh I should exchange it! I did not pay 200$ for it to be blemished!" and "I dont want to be such a bother some because its not really noticeable (according to other people,ut its noticeable to me because I know its there) and itll get scratched with use" haha. But thank you! I think I'll probably exchange it! I dont want to regret it later! :biggrin: Thanks!