Shopbop Price Adjustment?

msjenn

The love of my life!
O.G.
Mar 24, 2007
San Francisco
yep, that's right, they give you 2 weeks to price adjust. just call them up and they'll do it right over the phone.

Aug 17, 2006
one more question, if the item i purchased already sold out when they have further reduction, would they be able to do it for me? thank you'all.:tup:

Aug 17, 2006
thank you thiti. I actually emailed them regarding this issue, when they marked down last time. I was told item is sold out so couldn't do it for me. however, I called, they did adjust price for me, so I am really confused...I have been shopping there for about 2 yrs, but that was very first time to get them do price adjustment for me( I didn't know they do price adjustment before). I will try again this time then.:smile:

greenabyss

Aug 29, 2007
California
Me too. I recently bought a vince sweater dress using a personal 20% coupon (which they randomly distributed among their customers). Then the dress got marked down so I called them to see if they would do price adjustment. The CS was very nice and credited me back the difference, although I used coupon to purchase the dress in the first place (after coupon was still little more expensive than the sale price so I got $30 back). Certainly doesn't hurt to try...