Shopbop Friends & Family Sale Going on NOW!

PurseMonster

Jan 10, 2013
Not very exciting as shown on the website.

The following brands are excluded from this offer:
3.1 Phillip Lim, Acne Studios, Alexander Wang, Aurelie Bidermann, Canada Goose, Cedric Charlier, Gareth Pugh, Giambattista Valli, Herve Leger, Hunter, J. Mendel, Jamie Wolf, Jason Wu, Jay Ahr, Katie May, Maison Martin Margiela, Michele Watches, Monique Lhuillier, Nina Ricci, Rag & Bone, Rodarte, Salvatore Ferragamo, Stella McCartney Apparel, Stuart Weitzman, Suno, Thakoon, Tory Burch York Totes, Versace, Victoria Victoria Beckham, Vika Gazinskaya, Wes Gordon and What Goes Around Comes Around Vintage.

anthrosphere

Hiya!
Apr 16, 2012
Just bought tory burch handbag! :smile:
Did your bag ship yet? Mine hasn't and I'm getting a little impatient. :P I contacted them but they told me they're being overwhelmed by all the orders due to the sale (obviously), so my order is delayed. Darn it. If I don't see any movement by Monday I'm going to contact them and try to cancel the order.

ley2

Aug 3, 2014
Did your bag ship yet? Mine hasn't and I'm getting a little impatient. :P I contacted them but they told me they're being overwhelmed by all the orders due to the sale (obviously), so my order is delayed. Darn it. If I don't see any movement by Monday I'm going to contact them and try to cancel the order.
Hmm the status has changed to shipped. But UPS tracking history has nothing yet. I am patiently waiting... lol. What did you buy?? :smile:

anthrosphere

Hiya!
Apr 16, 2012
Hmm the status has changed to shipped. But UPS tracking history has nothing yet. I am patiently waiting... lol. What did you buy?? :smile:
You're so lucky! I haven't gotten the tracking number yet. Shopbop did promise me they will ship on Monday, though. Thank god the sale is over, now they can finally ship out all of those orders! :smile:

I ordered the Rebecca Minkoff Small Amorous Satchel, in Latte. I always liked the original one but it was too big for me. So happy to see RM make a smaller version.

http://www.shopbop.com/small-amorous-satchel-rebecca-minkoff/vp/v=1/1508337461.htm?fm=search

ley2

Aug 3, 2014
You're so lucky! I haven't gotten the tracking number yet. Shopbop did promise me they will ship on Monday, though. Thank god the sale is over, now they can finally ship out all of those orders! :smile:

I ordered the Rebecca Minkoff Small Amorous Satchel, in Latte. I always liked the original one but it was too big for me. So happy to see RM make a smaller version.

http://www.shopbop.com/small-amorous-satchel-rebecca-minkoff/vp/v=1/1508337461.htm?fm=search
Gorgeous! I think the size is just nice for everyday use.. i ordered TB light oak cross body bag.. kinda similar color to your latte? :smile:) but mine is more for dinner function.. small cross body bag. I wanted to buy another TB or MK bag and but it was so fast oos. Actually I ordered on the last day of sales, and the next day they process my order. Lets keep our finger crossed! :smile:

anthrosphere

Hiya!
Apr 16, 2012
Do you guys know if they would do an exchange and honor the F&F price? Was going to email them but this thread is sometimes faster than their CS :smile:
Shopbop doesn't do exchanges, sorry. You can try to email them and ask, though.

Here is their exchange policy:

In order to serve you most efficiently, we no longer offer merchandise exchanges in the traditional sense. With our FREE WORLDWIDE EXPRESS DELIVERY, you'll get the right size or color fastest if you simply place a second order. Once we receive your return, we'll credit your account.

Gorgeous! I think the size is just nice for everyday use.. i ordered TB light oak cross body bag.. kinda similar color to your latte? :smile:) but mine is more for dinner function.. small cross body bag. I wanted to buy another TB or MK bag and but it was so fast oos. Actually I ordered on the last day of sales, and the next day they process my order. Lets keep our finger crossed! :smile:
Thank you Ley! Your bag sounds gorgeous, too. Our bags will definitely get processed and shipped by tomorrow, and we should have them by Thursday at the earliest. Can't wait!!

anthrosphere

Hiya!
Apr 16, 2012
Whoo! My bag finally shipped. About time!! Now just gotta wait for ups to update the tracking so my package can get moving now!