Shopbop F&F

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. FRIENDS & FAMILY!!!! 20% off your purchase at Shopbop, just enter code INTHEFAMILY20 at checkout. Offer ends Monday, October 11, at 11:59pm PT. Some Exclusions Apply.

2. Thanks! Last night I was trying to figure out when their F&F sale would be and put a bunch of things in my cart in anticipation...now those things are on their way to me!

3. #3 Oct 8, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2010
    Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

wait ..what are the exclusions?

4. Doesn't apply to gift cards and shipping.

5. So annoying! I just purchased something from shopbop on Wednesday! I wish I waited until today to buy.....

6. you are so funny

7. YES! I always get so excited for a Shopbop code! But then I always feel like whenever there's a code, my cart is always empty. And then I scurry around trying to find something I want, so I can take advantage of the code. LOL!

8. Here are the exclusions:
    3.1 Phillip Lim
    Balmain
    Brian Reyes
    DSQUARED2
    Jil Sander
    MM6 Maison Martin Margiela
    Proenza Schouler
    Temperely London
    Alexander Wang
    Thakoon

9. Boo no Wang:tdown: I wonder why they would leave out a brand all of the other online retailers usually include?

10. yeah, finally got my MBMJ on sale!

11. Anyone know if Revolve will match this??

12. cool, uggs are included

13. call them, they price adjust

14. ^ only for markdowns...for coupons you have to purchase again and return the earlier purchase

15. No Wang??? Awww I was hoping to get the Diego bucket :cry:
    But AHHHH I've been waiting for this for so long! I have a huge wish list hehehe