Shopbop EXTRA 30% OFF of Sale Items

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Thanks! Got a jacket I've been eyeing for months on sale from $500 down to $100. You can get the discount off the designer handbags as well~

3. Thanks...I got Giuseppe Zanotti boots...extra 30% off! :wlae:

<table valign="top" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr><td class="prodDetBrand">
    </td></tr><tr><td>
    </td></tr><tr><td class="prodDetStyle">
    </td></tr></tbody> </table>

4. I scored a cute mini dress and a fun little necklace... both of which I wanted when they were full price! :yahoo:

5. YAY thanks for the code sep!! I scored a sweater and a hoodie :smile:
    I actually ordered something yesterday too..hopefully they'll give me a price adjustment.

6. enter 30more when you check out! enjoy :smile:

7. thanks, i got two C&C tees, and an MJ sweater ... not much left, but what i did get was dirt cheap :smile:

8. thanks! shopbop sales are the best
    i recently ordered stuff too but i've asked in the past and they don't give price adjustments :sad:

9. They will do price adjustments if it's within 24 hours :smile:
    I got it on the McQ shirt I ordered yesterday...but anything prior to that they won't allow price adjustments :sad:

10. thank you for sharing. some quick hands took the jeans in my size before i did.:sad:

11. i wonder why no one grab this Michael Kors python silver bag? such beautiful craft...
    the silver bag i have at home is not as good as this one.

12. Yay!! I finally got the Shaoo heart necklace I've been after. **do a little dance**

13. Thanks for posting! Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately!) I didn't see anything I wanted to buy...

14. ooh thanks woman!

15. Good to know!! :tup: