shopbop.com

1. Does anybody have a Shopbop.com discount code? They drive me nuts....:blink:

2. they drive me nuts too but they always have the best deals on juicy sweats ;/

that run out in 3 minutes .

3. HAHA aimeeez

4. its really run out fast!

5. Shopbop has lots juicy cashmere/velour/fleece on sale for 70% off right now!

6. Shopbop never gives out codes. they've been offering free ship lately. occasionally the'll offer 15% off for people that haven't purchased in a while

7. Is this website good? Or are they a hassle? I love splendid clothing and they have a lot of stuff I like.

8. They are a very good website. In my experiences with them they have great customer service and quick delivery.

9. ^^ agreed! Shopbop is my fav online clothing website. i order from them all the time!

10. One of my favorite online places to shop. Very reputable, shop in good faith.

11. i bought my botkier trigger from them. i realized months later that i never received a dustbag with my purse. they shipped one out to me the same day! they definitely have great CS.

12. i didn't realize shopbop had such good sales. too bad the ipod leather cases don't fit the ipod video :[

13. did you girls hear that amazon.com just bought shopbop.com?!

14. What really??? Where did you hear about this :shocked: ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice