Shopbop code! (There actually is one!)

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. [​IMG]
    Can you believe it? I'm gonna go nuts. I hope there are no restrictions.

2. Wow! Sweet deal! Rare!

3. woah!

thanks....u rawk

4. Any Canadians here order from Shopbop before? If so, how are the shipping rates? I really wanna get a pair of UGGS but I don't wanna sign with my credit card and all if shipping costs are gonna be too expensive.

5. I love this forum! I just ordered the Botkier Bombay Tall tote, after the discount it was only $267!!!! I'm so HAPPY!!!:yahoo:

6. Yay congrats! So much cute stuff!

7. I suppose it doesn't inclue sale items?

8. I got stuff that was on sale! I bought the Botkeir tall hobo too, and the AC duffel bag, both were onsale and I used the code. I LOVE this forum!

9. Thanks for this one.

10. Damn, I just ordered something online a couple days ago. Could've really used this one! Thanks Nerdphanie for sharing!

I have a ton of items in my wishlist...hmmm I wonder what I should get :sneaky:

11. it DOES include items on sale

12. YEAH!! :yahoo: Thanks for sharing!! :heart:

13. Just got me a Marc by Marc Jacobs cashmere scarf, a pair of London Soles, a pair of Uggs (I know...but it's perfect for school), and a hanky panky thong! Came to $502, so I got $100 off :yahoo: .

14. OMG! Such a good deal!!!

What about shipping to Canada? Is shipping free? Anyone ordered from Shopbop before? I'd like to know too!!! :shame: Thanks :smile:

15. Shipping to Canada is extremely expensive :crybaby: .They wanted close to $50 to ship my Bombay tote. I'm fortunate enough to have a really good friend in the US that I had the bag sent to and she will in turn be mailing it to me. Hope that helps...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice