Shopaholic series....

1. Anyone interested? I have all 4 (Confessions, Manhattan, Ties the knot and Sister) and is now ready to give them away. :yes: Please pm me if you want all 4! If there are more than 1 person interested, I will draw names just to be fair. Since it's a holiday weekend, I will wait until Tuesday night to draw a name. Like I said FREE!! Even shipping! I just need to unload some books and free up some space on my bookshelves for more books. :biggrin:

2. oh please count me in! I am going to be lonely and bored this summer! thank you for giving this opportunity, it is very generous of you!

3. Count me in too!! I have been meaning to get one of these books!! I just finished the Devil Wears Prada and it was awesome!!!

4. They are fun books to read...
    very generous of you....don't need to count me in , I read the already.

5. I would love to be included! I definitely need some summer trashy books!

6. OMGosh, I have all those books and they are awesome. I can't wait for the next one! They are the best books ever imho.

7. love2shop, tr444 and twiggers: You're all in!

8. Can you count me in too? I'll pay shipping for Canada...now that I've graduated, I'll have spare time to read fun books, and not textbooks anymore!!!

9. ^^You're in! Don't worry about shipping! :smile:

10. ^^I will bump this one in case there are others interested. I will draw the name later today.

11. ooh! great summer beach reads. Count me in! :smile:

12. Count me in... thanx

13. ninamlee and vuittongirl: You're both in!

14. One last bump...:biggrin:

15. ahh! I hope I'm not too late!!!

PleasePLeasePlease include me in Pnay71!!! :smile:

xoxo L.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice