Shop Zoe Online ~ Final Blowout*Up To 70% Off Storewide

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #2 Feb 2, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2009
  2. You're welcome! With V-day approaching, this is the perfect time to buy him a present! Have fun!!!

3. I have been having trouble all morning with this site. Anyone else having issues?

4. ^It's slower than molassas!!

5. Thanks!

6. Yay! Thanks so much!!! I just got some Chloe boots for 70 off!!

7. The leather on ERVA bags are awesome.....they are made in Spain....and they are delicious!

Too bad I don't NEED another bag!!!

bag-dear....
    this time, you didn't GET me!! LOL! :heart::yahoo:

8. That's okay little miss cutie...THERE'S ALWAYS A NEXT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Thanks, Bag! There are some nice Lanvin shoes and bags as well!

10. If anyone lives near the actual stores (Brooklyn & Princeton), the in-store sale is much better and a bigger selection :smile:

11. Tempt me NOT, young lady!! I can't buy anything for at least a couple months, but I'm happy that you found something that you like!!!:yes::yes:

12. Agreed!

I've bought stuff from them in past years with 80% off!!

I'm not sure if this sale has started but theres usually a decent selection left even with 80% off. Worth giving them a call.

13. Yup! Stuff I've gotten from the in-store sale:

Black Chloe flats - $111
    Miu Miu pumps - $140
    Miu Miu sandals - $74
    Rock & Republic skinny jeans - $75
    Joe's Jeans (dark wash, bootleg) - $65

I plan on going again this week to check on the sales... but when I went 2 weeks ago, most of the winter stock was 60% off. Tons of lanvin flats, Jimmy choos, Miu Miu heels, designer jeans, juicy couture, Diane Von Fursturnberg, etc. for $70-$305.:yahoo: