Shop Twig - Additional 20% Off

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=757 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=left height=300></TD><TD vAlign=top align=left height=300><!-- Start message body placement table --><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=710 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=20>[​IMG]</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left width=690>

Hello! Twig is turning one! I can't believe it has been a year since the web doors opened. To celebrate the one year anniversary, Twig is having a birthday sale! For two weeks you can save 20% site wide! The sale is now through the 18th of April. This is valid on new purchases only (i.e. not valid on previous purchases). Many new items have been added to the site - Hazel Brown, Gary Graham, G1, Laura Baxter jewelry, and Wovenplay (will be added today) just to name a few. Items in the Wear - Sale section and Specials section are eligible for the extra 20% off and are final sales (no returns). Code to use at checkout is HAPPY_BDAY. For your convenience here is a link to Twig: www.shoptwig.com International customers please feel free to contact me for shipping rates (table rate is for US domestic orders only). Happy shopping! Regards, Elizabeth *gift certificates excluded from the sale

</PRE>

http://www.shoptwig.com/

</PRE>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></P>

2. Yay, thanks for sharing!!

3. As always, thanks!