Shop Rumor Has Gerard Darel-Utah Python & Barcelona 24 Hour!!

One more thing...Blondette provides impeccable customer service ...unlike Rumor. Anooshka NEVER answers emails! Last night, I emailed her to inquire about the status of my bag given the fact it was ordered by phone on 10/26. She stated that it would take about 3 weeks as it had to come from France to her and then to me. I wrote to determine it's whereabouts, but haven't heard a word from her. That really irks me because she has done this to me at least four times now. Once I receive this GD from her, I'm finished with Rumor.

I posted this earlier today on another thread and thought it worth repeating....

I want to apologize for the negative things that I have said in the past about Anooshka and ShopRumor. She and I just had a very friendly and lengthy conversation, and I must admit to having formed the wrong opinion of her. She is quite young...only 29, and has already achieved much success in her life. It didn't come easy as she certainly had to work for it. After our delightful chat, I admitted to having misjudged her and even to having spoken negatively about her on the forum. I felt that I owed her an apology and I want to make that same apology to those of you who have read my comments about her. Yes...I did have a bad experience with Rumor and I think that she was wrong in not refunding my money for the down-market Gerard Darel handbag. To add insult to injury, she didn't respond to phone calls or emails which made me even angrier. Perhaps because she didn't meet my expectations, I was a bit too judgemental of her. I communicated this to her today and apologized and hope that through my statements I haven't caused others on the forum to form the same opinion of her. She will no longer carry the lower end Gerard Darel handbags in her store, so you can be confident when shopping at Rumor that you will be pleased with your purchase. Sorry if I'm being verbose......I'll stop now!!!!

bagachondriac, wow, I am so glad to hear things are resolved! That is honorable of you to post your apology here.

When are you getting your bag? I'm excited to hear they are carrying the higher end versions of GD.

bagachondriac, wow, I am so glad to hear things are resolved! That is honorable of you to post your apology here.

When are you getting your bag? I'm excited to hear they are carrying the higher end versions of GD.

Thanks Judy! I actually felt much better following our conversation yesteday...having apologized was very healing to me. I did point out to her that CS should be a top priority and that returning customer phone calls was incredibly important. Anooshka stated that because she has been so 'snowed under' that she has appointed one individual to handle that facet of her business. Great. She told me something that I was totally unaware of and that was the fact that shipping python bags into the state of California is illegal!! Wow! For that reason, any python bag you order will be shipped directly to you from GD. Interesting.....! She said the python bags are TDF...absolutely gorgeous and THE REAL THING!!! According to her, GD only manufactures a limited # of these bags and Rumor might only order 3 of each. Unless memory fails me, I think that's correct. Oh....the 30% discount is going to be reduced to 20%---Bummer!! As for my bag, it is tied up in customs and should be in my little hands in 2 weeks. Can't wait!

bagachondriac, cool! So you would feel confident in buying GD bags from her now? I am so tempted to buy one!! She doesn't have the regular 24 hr style that I like though.

ok, i know i'm crazy. but the pics on bagshop vs shop rumor... doesn't the leather look softer on bagshop???

Yes...I would feel confident in buying a bag from Shop Rumor in the future. I would once again confirm with Anooshka by phone that the bag I planned to order was of the better quality. If she gave me her word that it was, then I would have no reservations. We may have an alternative however if Blondette starts to sell them. With the competition, perhaps we could even land a better price!! As for the pictues, I forgot to tell Anooshka that her pictures left a lot to be desired. They're horrible!!

One more thing...Blondette provides impeccable customer service ...unlike Rumor. Anooshka NEVER answers emails! Last night, I emailed her to inquire about the status of my bag given the fact it was ordered by phone on 10/26. She stated that it would take about 3 weeks as it had to come from France to her and then to me. I wrote to determine it's whereabouts, but haven't heard a word from her. That really irks me because she has done this to me at least four times now. Once I receive this GD from her, I'm finished with Rumor.

Glad to hear you got things resolved but I'm having the same problem with shoprumor. I ordered the GD "pom pom" bag (the one that Angelina Jolie carries) on 10/2. It said 2-3 weeks for delivery. I wait a month & hear nothing. I email asking how much longer it would be, no response. I emailed again a little over a week ago telling her to just cancel it, no response. I call & leave a voicemail outlining my concerns & telling her to cancel my order. She FINALLY contacts me & says "I'm sorry, the bag went out 2 days ago" Mind you, I asked her to cancel it over a week ago. Well, I get the bag Friday & it has a freaking blue ink mark on the strap! I was so mad. After all this, if the bag would have not been damaged, I would have just kept it & put this behind me. But no way am I going to keep damaged bag. Of course, I email her on Friday again, telling her about the ink mark & that I'm returning it (surprise, no response) Also mentioning that this has been a really bad shopping experience for me. The bag is going back Monday. My first & last shopping experience with shoprumor!