Shop It To Me

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 7, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2010
    Hi! Has anyone used shopittome.com? My mom just sent me a link to it and so I was wondering if anyone could share experiences with the site? It looks like you sign up for deals you may be interested in, and it shows you deals on nordstrom.com, bluefly.com, etc. Any experience stories would be of great help! Thanks!

2. I've never heard of it, but just checked it out and filled out the info to receive emails about deals on my favs.

3. Me too. I filled it out and just got an email with deals at saks, nordies, etc. with all of the brands I checked off... seems pretty interesting if it works properly!

4. Apparently if you get 10 of your friends from your email contacts, or twitter, or facebook to sign up you get a $10.00 gift card to a store of your choice from their selection,

5. Yea I saw that too! Maybe I will send a facebook message out!

6. Btw thanks for posting this thread. I'm glad I found out about this site. I just got my first email and it had some amazing deals on stuff I'd like coming up this week :smile:

7. You're welcome! When I first posted, I thought the site would be like Glit or one of those.. but once I registered, I realized it's more of a personalized deal tracker from all of the major stores / sites. It seems pretty awesome for finding good sales on designer brands! You can customize how many times a week you want to receive emails listing the deals, too!

8. I LOVE Shop It To Me!! I am signed up to get e-mails everyday and I never miss looking at one! I have found many deals. Also, some stores give SITM special coupon codes so you get an extra sweet deal. You will love it! I also have referred many friends and did promptly receive my $10.00 GC just as they told me I would.

Highly recommend them!

9. ^^ Thanks for sharing that!! I'm glad my mom sent this to me then! Sounds like it will be great!

10. I use SITM too, but i find that it keeps repeating the same deals over and over. i swear the same pair of Alice/Olivia pants have been posted for the last few months!

11. Trust me you'll love shop it to me, cause I love that site. It shows you the deals weekly and sometimes the deals are really good so I highly recommend them :smile:

12. I signed up for it after I saw it on the news one night. I haven't bought anything yet, but the emails are great. Plus, they added a running shop it to me and now I get to see when sneakers and other stuff go on sale. That was even better for me!

13. I'm glad to hear that everyone seems to really like them! I can't wait to try it out!

14. It's dangerous! makes u shop even when you shouldnt!

15. I just signed up for this :tup:
    My trainer was telling my about it and I forgot it until I saw this thread.